4kw Solar Panel system fully installed from £5195
Benefits of Solar PV
A solar electric (PV) system for an average house costs between £5k to £10k. Feed-in tariffs are projected to give you an annual tax free return of 13-20% on that investment for a 20 year period and a break even time of less than 10 years. Great.
Home improvements can be a pain to live through. Solar PV isn’t like that. It usually only takes a day to install, and this mostly happens outside on the roof. Even the power supply is only broken for a a few minutes whilst the new connections are made.
• Reduce your electricity bill depending on the size of system installed and the amount of electricity you use.
• Benefit from the UK Feed in Tariff Scheme
• Get paid by your energy supplier for electricity that you don’t use.
• Modern pv panels have a guaranteed operating life of 25 years.
• Get a return on your investment.
• Only requires daylight so will work all year long and even on cloudy days.
• Little or no maintenance required with a totally silent operation due to solid state technology and no moving parts.
• In most circumstances no planning permission is required and most systems are installed within a day with minimal disruption to you or your home.
• Reduce your carbon footprint and reduce the impact of global warming.
• Create your own electricity, giving you your own clean and renewable energy power source.
• Insurance backed guarantee with full deposit protection.
Reduce your electricity bill
When you begin to generate your own solar power, your electricity bill will drop. How much depends on how and when you use electricity (including putting washing machines on timers so that they work during the day when your electricity is being generated.
Save more every year
Savings are likely to increase over time, as the cost of energy increases. With solar PV, you’ll be protected from some of this increase by being partly self-sufficient.
Reduce your carbon footprint
Solar power is a ‘clean’ energy resource and it’s not going anywhere. An average solar PV system will replace ‘dirty’ fuel sources and save around 20% of a home’s carbon footprint per year (around 1000kg CO2).
On grid means that the solar PV system is connected directly to the national power grid through your mains domestic supply. This means you can export excess electricity back into the grid and you can also benefit from the Feed-In Tariff scheme which will allow you to quickly receive payback on your installation.
This is a typical Eco Home Group electric PV set-up and we recommend a range of proven, high quality PV modules from market-leading manufacturers. We source our PV modules from a select few world class providers.
All offer market-leading performance and guarantee periods. As a major UK provider we are able to offer these high quality panels at competitive prices enabling you to get the best return on your investment.
We offer a range of solar panel specifications and installation options. At The Eco Home Group we can provide quotations for residential homes and businesses. Our initial assessment and survey is free. To book your free survey CLICK HERE
Prices start from £3695 fully installed
We are pleased to list all of our special offers. We offer regular discount and savings on various products within our range. To ensure that you are kept up to date with our latest offers please register below and we will send you our special offers newsletter.
All of our products below are offered at a fully installed cost. Every customer receives a full survey and technical visit prior to any installation date being booked.
CALL 0800 246 1082 TO FIND OUT MORE OR CLICK HERE