Solar PV monitoring solutions
Being able to offer monitoring solutions in the solar PV market is essential. Consumer demand means that all installers should be able to offer different monitoring options to suit their customers’ needs, and geo’s solo 11 PV Portfolio is designed to provide both entry level and premium solutions. Creating a point of difference in a very competitive market is becoming much more important – geo’s PV Portfolio offers just that opportunity.
Solo II PV
The Solo II PV is our next generation solar PV display:
- shows live PV generation in kW
- shows money earned from Feed in Tariff
- indicates when to switch on appliances
- shows internal house temperature
- bridge connection to the internet allows continuous upload to web service
- web service gives the user access to data remotely via a computer and from a smart phone
- quick and easy installation
- gives recent historical generation information
Both the Solo II PV and Chorus PV are supported with an online analysis tool, energynote, by uploading data from the display to laptop/PC. Each display is set up with its own account and login for security.
The web service provides the homeowner with their own webpage to see all their solar generation information. They will be able to view, day by day, all of the generation information plus how much they have been earning through the Feed in Tariff and how much carbon they have saved by making their own electricity.
The website shows cumulative totals since the display was installed and recording data. All data is available for download into an excel spreadsheet if needed.
With the Solo II PV display, (optional with Chorus PV), the bridge does all the uploading of information for the homeowner.