Benefits of Icynene Spray Foam Insullation
Icynene Spray Foam Insulation for Total Building Performance and Process Advantages by The Eco Home Group – Inspiring Energy Efficient Homes
Icynene insulating spray foam is not just insulation; it’s also an air barrier that seals cracks and crevices other insulation types miss, easily providing a superior air seal even in the most unconventional designs. This means that by choosing Icynene insulating spray foam, you can deliver unique and impressive performance advantages that will help to preserve the integrity of your commercial buildings for years to come.
Your clients will be especially glad to know that Icynene insulating spray foam pays for itself in just three to four years on average — and performs for the life of the building, guaranteed.
Performance Benefits of Icynene Insulating Spray Foam
- Extreme energy efficiency – Up to 50% possible savings on heating and cooling costs
- Improved indoor air quality – Better protection against allergens and pollutants
- Noise reduction – Peace and quiet to make a building more conducive to its purpose
- Moisture management – Prevention against water and condensation
Process Benefits of Icynene Insulating Spray Foam
- Design flexibility
For residential buildings, Icynene spray foam insullation can efficiently seal even the most intricate and unusually shaped designs.
- All the right insulating spray foam formulas
Icynene offers commercial insulating spray foam options for new construction and renovation projects of all kinds in any climate
- Approval by many global organizations:
- ICC-ES: International Code Council Evaluation Service (USA)
- CCMC: The Canadian Construction Materials Centre
- BBA: The British Board of Agrément (United Kingdom)
- ATec: Avis Technique (France)
- EEA: European Economic Are
- VTT: European Technical Approval
BOOK A FREE HOME SPRAY FOAM INSULATION SURVEY NOW 0R CALL 0800 246 1082